Thursday, August 16, 2007

Facebook Update

For those of you at home trying to reach me through Facebook - please be aware that it is website non grata in the office, and has been banned due to it's evil and disruptive powers.

HOWEVER, all is not lost, for if i ever get my 3G (read: wifi) card back (it has blown up, or something) then I will not only be happy as a pig in shit with internet at home, but I will be able to bypass the web security and log on to beloved Facebook again.

Don't give up hope, quad squad, I will update my status again.

[I will, however, not watch that video again - it is depressing. I bought a straight iron, and made room in my luggage for it. My hair is lovely now.]

1 comment:

Ciaran said...

Hey there

I have discovered your blog through extensive stalking via Facebook (see how evil it really is!).

Anyway sounds like you are doing good and your blog is v. entertaining. Maybe we should both become travel writers / bloggers with our nice line in smartassed sarcasm.

Anyways keep having fun and updating the blog.

Ciaran

ps is it a home swapping agreement with Ms S. Africa and should i be paying a visit to Rory? ;-)