Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ensorship-cay in SA

I am now part of the adult entertainment industry.


Well – that is, according to our IT system. I logged on this morning to update my posts, and was firmly informed that access is denied to http://soimgoingtosouthafrica.com because it is p*rn. Quite exciting, really. I’ve never done p*rn before. I don’t really feel that much different now that I’ve done it. Maybe it’s because the p*rn industry has made me bitter and jaded.
I hear you can make a lot of money in this industry, but so far, I haven’t made any. Let this be a caution to all young girls who think they can strike it rich this way. Take it from me, girls, stay in school. Don’t do drugs.

[Note: at press time, IT had not relented to allowing me to post to my non-p*rn site. Hopefully this will be solved soon. :) ]

No comments: